Pollacci Pleads Innocent In New Rape Charges

Tommy needs lifer status.

Tom Pollacci

Convicted rapist Thomas Pollacci of Pebble Beach pleaded not guilty Wednesday to three counts of forcible rape, Monterey County prosecutor Michael Breeden said.

The new charges relate to alleged rapes that took place in 2007 and 2008, according to testimony at Pollacci’s preliminary hearing in November. He faces a possible life sentence in the new case.

Trial is scheduled for April 11, Breeden said.

Pollacci Pleads Innocent In New Rape Charges

Beware Of Rapists At Spanish Bay

Last Tuesday, a woman called the sheriff ’s office and said a man had drugged and then raped her in a Spanish Bay hotel room Saturday night, according to Monterey County Sheriff.

Also on June 7, a teenager told police she was raped on the Spanish Bay golf course, according to MCSO Cmdr. Tracy Brown. A deputy interviewed the girl after Pacific Grove police found the “heavily intoxicated” 17-year-old near Asilomar State Beach.

Beware Of Rapists At Spanish Bay

More Evidence Revealed In Pollacci Rape Cast

Was the victim bleeding in the store’s office? Who puts a bed in an office? Now an employee of Ron’s Liquor is making damaging statements.

Police investigating the alleged rape of a woman at Ron’s Liquors in Pacific Grove found evidence of blood at the base of stairs leading to what the victim described as a “bachelor pad” above the store.

A liquor store employee told detectives he saw his boss, suspect Tom Pollacci, scrubbing the same area of the floor the morning after the alleged assault, according to court documents.

The worker said he peeked through the crack and saw Pollacci scrubbing the floor beneath the stairs. He said he heard his boss going up and down the stairs and said Pollacci told him not to talk to anybody about what he was doing.

More Evidence Revealed In Pollacci Rape Cast

Tom Pollacci’s Other Victims Stepping Forward?

Tom Pollacci

Deputy district attorney Cristina Johnson had asked the judge to up the bail to $1 million, citing public safety issues.

Since Pollacci’s arrest in early March hit the media, Johnson said, she had heard from new victims every day. “I received reports from eight different agencies, and calls from women who had been victims themselves or pointed to other women who had been victims,” she said.

Scott agreed but imposed several conditions of bail on Pollacci. He must remain at home, and may be subject to electronic monitoring, though he’ll be allowed to leave the Pebble Beach house of his parents to meet with his lawyers.

This grown man lives with his parents? OK, couple this with the other statement by his own defense team:

Pollacci was accompanied to his arraignment Tuesday by defense investigator Richard Lee, who wrote a presentence report in the 1993 case describing Pollacci as a spoiled, self-centered man who was guilty of being presumptuous and using poor judgment, but who did not realize he was having sex without consent. According to the report, Pollacci told Lee that he had come to realize through therapy that he never learned any “boundaries” in his life.

It all seems so clear now. If a minor commits a crime or causes damage, the parent of the child is held liable. This sex offender has not grown up. The boycott group is right, go ahead put some more blame on the Pollacci family, they might just deserve it. Shop for whisky, cigars & porn anywhere but their stores.

Tom Pollacci’s Other Victims Stepping Forward?

Tom Pollacci Arrested For Rape

The Pacific Grove Police Department has announced Thomas Ronald Pollacci, 49, of Pebble Beach, turned himself in to Seaside Police on Monday after a $300,000 arrest warrant was issued for his alleged involvement in a forcible rape reported to Pacific Grove Police in April 2008.

The case was investigated by Pacific Grove police detectives, and filed with the District Attorney’s Office, following the examination and analysis of related forensic evidence, Pacific Grove police said.

Pollacci posted his bail and was released from custody pending his arraignment, police said.

Tom Pollacci Arrested For Rape

Ex-sheriff’s Recruit Accused In New Monterey

A former Monterey County sheriff’s recruit pleaded not guilty this week to charges of rape and sodomy of an unconscious victim. Chad Michael Neuman, 38, was arrested Feb. 23 at his apartment in New Monterey after a woman told Monterey police he assaulted her in her home.

The woman told police she met Neuman the night before at Segovia’s bar on Lighthouse Avenue, said Deputy Chief Phil Penko. The two drank together and then went to the woman’s house, he said.

At some point, the woman victim said, she fell asleep. When she awoke, the woman told police, she found Neuman on top of her attempting to sexually assault her. “In colorful terms, she told him to get out,” Penko said. “He got his stuff and left.”

Ex-sheriff’s Recruit Accused In New Monterey

Rape Charges Against Monterey Plaza Hotel Guest

John Paul Stefani, 38, was arrested in his room on suspicion of rape by force, oral copulation, sodomy and penetration with a foreign object. He was later released on $200,000 bail.

Police said the woman reported she was assaulted by the man, whom she knew, at his room at the Monterey Plaza Hotel on Cannery Row.

Rape Charges Against Monterey Plaza Hotel Guest