14th St Celeb Almost Burns Down The House

A Plastic cutting board left on top of a stove caught fire in a 14th Street house last week. The resulting flames charred the kitchen and left most of the house and its contents smoke damaged.”The resident indicated she was cooking something in the morning and left the cutting board on the stove, left the burner on warm and went off to work,” said Fire Chief Gunter, who would not identify the homeowner but said she is a “very well known,” longtime Pacific Grove resident.

14th St Celeb Almost Burns Down The House